3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Huércal-Overa, Almería, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 396036
- A semi-detached 3 bed, 1 bath Village House with countryside views
- Would benefit from a little modernisation and decoration
- Rear private patio of approx 34m2.
- Located on the edge of a quiet hamlet of approx 20 properties
- Mains electric and water are connected, also has a back up water deposit tank
- Internet and phone can be easily connected.
- 4 mins drive to a village with a shop, restaurant / bar and doctors
- 8 mins drive to Huercal-Overa town with supermarkets, banks, schools, hospital etc.
- 35 mins drive to the coast of San Juan de los Terreros and Mojacar
- 1 hour 20 minutes to the new airport of Corvera, Murcia
This is an ideal property if you are looking for your first step on the property market or looking for an investment property to rent out long term.
The price reflects the work required to modernise the property,
The house on a corner plot with rear patio of 34m2 is on the edge of a quiet hamlet of approx 20 properties.
The house currently consists of an open plan living room, large kitchen / dining room with log burining fireplace, 3 large double bedrooms and a large shower room.
Leading out from the kitchen is the private patio area of approx 34m2.
Mains water and electricity are connected. The property also has a back up water deposit. Internet and satelite tv can be easily connected.
Voss Homes is a British family run business with an office in the thriving, market town of Huercal-Overa. We specialise in selling properties around Huercal-Overa, Zurgena, La Alfoquia and Taberno. We look forward to helping you find your ideal property in Spain and supporting you in our after sales service.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Voss Homes on 827 or 006 or visit our office in Huercal-Overa. We are just 1km off exit 553 of the A7 motorway, 100m from Lidl.
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 44.1 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (INTERNATIONAL), 66.8 miles
- Alicante (INTERNATIONAL), 95.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.