3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Canillas De Albaida, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 1,300 m² approx
- Living space: 105 m² approx
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathroom: 3
- Air conditioning: yes - bedrooms 2 & 3
- Roof terrace: 6.2m x 4.7m
- Pool: 6.0m x 3.0m
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
- Ref: v1354
* Lovely property with a spacious modern interior
* Swimming pool with outside kitchen
* Located on the outskirts of the village which is just a short walk away
* Great business opportunity for rentals as licenses are all in place
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
The property is in a great location just a short walk into the village and the local amenities.
The property is access from the main road where gates lead up a concrete drive to a gated access and onto a large parking area.
Directly off the parking area is a good size swimming pool with ample space for sun loungers and a great outside kitchen, ideal for barbequing and al fresco dining.
Steps lead up to a roof terrace with south facing views over the countryside and is an ideal space to enjoy a late evening drink and watch the sun go down.
The garden space has an abundance of fruit trees that include fig, apple, pear and lots of mature Mediterranean shrubs.
Located in the garden is a wooden chalet (3.3m x 2.4m) which would be great as a hobby room or for general storage.
To the front of the property is a lovely terrace running the full length of the property where the pergola entwined with vines and colourful bougainvillea provides a beautiful canopy of shade. A great space to sit and while away the hours.
The entrance to the property is from the terrace where double doors lead into a great L-shaped open plan living space. This well presented property has light floors tiles throughout and the living space has a free standing wood burning stove. The fully fitted kitchen has white Shaker style units, gas hob and granite worktops.
An archway from the kitchen leads through to the utility room (2.2m x 1.4m) which is fitted with shelving and houses the white goods. From here a hallway (2.3m x 1.0m) leads to a door leading out to the rear of the property and another through to:
* En-suite (2.5m x 1.5m) large walk in shower with glass panel, vanity unit with basin and feature tiling, leading into
* Double bedroom 3 (4.6m x 4.5m) a large bright room with air conditioning and bi-fold doors leading out to the pool terrace
Also off the living is:
* Double bedroom 2 (3.7m x 2.9m) wardrobes, air conditioning and
* En-suite (1.9m x 1.4m) with corner shower cubicle, vanity unit with basin, fully tiled
* Double bedroom 1 (5.8m x 2.0m) with freestanding wardrobe and storage cupboard (2.4m x 0.7m) possible use as a walk in wardrobe
* Bathroom (1.9m x 1.1m) with large walk in shower, vanity unit and basin, fully tiled
A clean and tidy villa, within walking distance to the village, perfect as a holiday letting investment or a holiday/full time home.
Living room: 5.7m x 2.8m
Kitchen: 4.3m x 2.4m
Telephone: no, but broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
* Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
* Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
* Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
* Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
* Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
* Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
* Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
* Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
* Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 30.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 89.9 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.