2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Palma de Majorca, Mallorca, Balearic Islands
like this property?Call: 03339 872479
- Located in the vibrant and picturesque Avinguda Gabriel de Roca
- Ten contemporary apartments with frontline views across Palma Marina and the Bay of Palma
- Modern, chic and stylish with a bright and sunny SE orientation
- Choice of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with premium quality finishes and appliances
- Prices start from 910,000 euros (2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms) and rise to 1,350,000 euros (3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms)
- Thermo efficient double glazing, silent running air conditioning, low energy downlighting
- Conveniently located for Palma and its plethora of shopping, cultural and gastronomic delights
- Further information on request
Modern, chic and stylish, these individually designed apartments are distributed across five floors (two apartments per floor) with a bright and sunny South Easterly orientation to maximise sunshine hours and natural light. With a choice of either two or three bedroom layouts, each apartment has been designed with practically distribution, premium finishes and quality appliances to create an elegant yet contemporary home that is peaceful, relaxing and tranquil.
From the breathtaking views across the adjacent Marina, the Bay of Palma and Palma Cathedral, this stunning development with modern interiors, stylish kitchens and minimalist bathrooms with locally source stonework is the antithesis of contemporary city living.
With thermo efficient double glazing and silent running air conditioning and heating, the environment is perfectly suited for comfortable all year living, whilst enjoying convenience and fast access to the many shopping, cultural and gastronomic delights of Palma City.
Prices start from 910,000 euros (2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with terrace) and rise to 1,350,000 euros (3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and terrace). Please see prices and specifications for all available apartments below.
Further information is available on request.
- Palma de Mallorca (INTERNATIONAL), 5.1 miles
- Ibiza/San José (INTERNATIONAL), 83.7 miles
- Menorca (INTERNATIONAL), 86.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.