4 bedroom house for sale
South Africa - Upper Kenilworth, Cape Town, Western Cape
like this property?Call: 03339 395432
The recently renovated and updated interiors feature a soft monochromatic pallet with clean lines, and the outside's simple, yet large landscaped driveway has been designed and implemented by a well-known landscaper. This property's footprint is well positioned to allow for an extensive front courtyard with parking for up to 12 cars.
The kitchen features charcoal duco cabinets with honed granite tops and a generous kitchen island incorporating undercounter wine and beverage fridges. A free-standing glass cabinet houses glassware and crockery on display. A SMEG French door fridge and free-standing gas electric oven are also included in this kitchen.
The large living area with fireplace opens out onto the extensive, sheltered veranda with large built-in braai. The space is large enough for two generously positioned dining tables with a seating area and the garden incorporates a raised shady area suitable for a fire pit.
This home has been expertly renovated to retain its historical character while providing a modern open-plan living space, and the house lends itself to a modern relaxed lifestyle.
Separate one-bedroom Studio, currently used as a work from home office, has a private entrance with potential off-street parking. The studio comprises of a bedroom, en-suite, small entrance hall/ study and a large open-plan kitchen/ living/ dining area with a fireplace opening onto a private, sunny deck.
- Double-volume entrance hall with feature Burmese rosewood staircase and private guest
- Large well-equipped live-in kitchen with access to the courtyard, laundry and staff cloakroom
- Family room and Study
- Large living room with fireplace
- Timber Shutters
- Extensive outdoor, undercover veranda with braai, dining and lounge area
- Mediterranean low maintenance garden with large dip pool
- Borehole and tanks - 10 000L
- Upstairs landing and Gallery space with access to Balcony
- Main Bedroom en-suite with large dressing room, opening onto balcony with lovely mountain
and tree top views
- Second bedroom with separate dressing room and TV room/ Study space opening onto a sunny
balcony with the use of a family bathroom
- Third bedroom with en-suite also opens onto a sunny terrace
- Cape Town (INTERNATIONAL), 7.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.