4 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Pérassay, Indre, Centre
like this property?Call: 03339 872250
- enclosed garden of 1.13 acre
- wooden beams
- godin stove
- superb views
- quiet location
On the ground floor it comprises double entrance, kitchen with Godin stove - not included -open to negotiation) utility room, dining room of 32 m2, living room 44 m2, office, one bedroom and its shower room, WC, laundry room.
On the 1 st floor : 3 bedrooms and 3 shower rooms and WC.
Another room (12 m2) on the ground floor with its independant entrance. This room is renovated and could be another bedroom.
Attic that could be converted
vaulted cellar , well in the garden, garage
attached garden of 4600 m2
The house is located in a hamlet.
Good potential for increasing the activity through presence on social networks ( old site and no facebook page for the moment)
no neighbor except a farm
there is a community room in the village which is already booked for 3 weddings in 2020, during the year it is booked at least twice a month for events such as weddings, retirement parties, birthday parties...and much more in summertime
local shops / utilities :
there are shops ( bakery, butcher, restaurant, flower shop) 8 km far ( 9 mn) in a village named sainte sévère and 2 supermarkets 15 mn far ( also doctors/nurses/ vets in this village named Boussac...)
The nearest airport is LIMOGES 1 hour 40 mn far with direct flights to UK with Ryanair
Paris is 3 hours far by train
access by made up road
distance to primary school 10 km
distance to college 10 km
distance to amenities 10 km
distance to motorway A 71 55 km
estimated notaire fees 12,850 euros
FRENCH PROPERTY LAWYER
* Agency for the purchase and sale of real estate
* Recent changes in the professional conduct rules for French avocats allow members of the various bars in France French to act as agents for the purchase and sale of real estate, under certain conditions.
* We are authorised to act as an agents for real estate transactions, both for the purchase and sale of real estate.
* We are active members of the AAMTI (Association des Avocats Mandataires en Transactions Immobilières - Association of Avocats Agents for Real Estate Transactions), which assists lawyers in providing these services within the appropriate legal framework ensuring compliance with the professional conduct rules governing avocats.
* Our commission will include all legal fees and will not be higher than the commission of an estate agent.
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 62.7 miles
- Aulnat (INTERNATIONAL), 68.4 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (INTERNATIONAL), 88.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.