5 bedroom finca for sale
Portugal - Redondo, Alto Alentejo
like this property?Call: 03339 872764
Not far from Lisbon, approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, this property is a privileged destination for those who want to escape from the great city and enjoy the sun, the land and the tranquility of the interior of Portugal.
Observing the mountain, the main house with 428m2, built in 2005, is set in a land of about 15 hectares, the plan was designed to be in perfect communion with the surroundings and a exposition east / west.
With a U-plan that circumscribes an outdoor area with swimming pool and well-kept garden, the villa is divided into the following divisions:
- Entrance hall;
- Access corridor to the social area of the property;
- Large living room with fireplace and integrated dining room;
- Kitchen with pantry, dining area, fireplace and direct access to outdoor dining area;
- Laundry and storage;
In the body of the villa destined to the private area we can find:
- 1 circulation area with fireplace and stove;
- 1 bedroom with 12 m2;
- 2 bedrooms with private closets and shared bathroom;
- 1 Suite with more than 18m2 with closet, bathroom and direct connection with the garden through a pergola.
It can also count on a contiguous construction to support the pool area, which may be considered a Suite outside the house, with a bedroom and bathroom and only access through the exterior of the house.
Of note is the superb garden and its lawn, surrounded by the porches of the villa and only surpassed by the magnificent swimming pool with 10X5m with a wide and unobstructed view on the property and the Serra D'Ossa.
This property also has:
- Outside covered dining area, equipped with barbecue and wood oven;
- Solarium area.
- Swimming pool with salt treatment.
The materials chosen for the construction of this villa are of a rustic character typical of an Alentejo house: tiled flooring in handwork, wooden flooring of casquinha, ceilings with wooden bars and stone coverings of the region.
It is also worth noting the amenities of the house in terms of thermal insulation with windows and aluminum doors with thermal cut and interiors in wood, air conditioning, electricity and water from the public network, solar energy, satellite dish and ADSL.
In the remaining property you will find various infrastructures to support the farm, namely:
- Exterior house for storage, solar energy boiler and gas installation.
- Covered garage with porch for firewood and closed division for storage and machines of the pool and central of the automatic irrigation.
- Car Garage;
- Dog kennel;
- A bridge over the stream that crosses the property;
- Stables built in 2007 with 131m2 with:
- Two boxes and a washing area for horses;
- Electricity and automatic drinking fountains;
- Open air hall;
- Two poultry houses and poultry yard;
- Two pigstys;
- Area destined to the "slaughter tradition", with kitchen and fireplace, barbecue and bathroom;
At the agricultural level you can also count on:
- Several support constructions;
- An artesian hole;
- Vegetable garden and orchard with automatic irrigation;
- Five hectares fenced with automatic irrigation for pastures including pond;
- Ten hectares with holm oaks, cork trees, pines and eucalyptus;
Mark your visit today!
- Lisbon (INTERNATIONAL), 86.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.