4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Sí Mhór, Fossagh, Mount Temple, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, N37 FP96
like this property?Call: 03339 395766
Large luxury 4 bedroomed home in the much sought after area of Mount Temple, Athlone. This spacious, family home has been finished to a very high standard and sits on an elevated three quarter acre landscaped site. The south westerly facing rear garden features a purpose built bbq/ patio area and offers breath-taking, panoramic views across five counties, stretching from the Slieve Blooms to the Silvermines.
This unique property is nestled in the heart of the countryside, in close proximity and equidistant to Mount Temple and Baylin villages and within ten minutes drive of both Athlone and Moate. This property provides easy access to a number of primary schools, shops, lakes, awarding winning restaurants and a range of championship golf courses in Mount Temple, Glasson, Athlone and Moate. Comprising of 2800sq ft. of floor space, the spacious residence includes an impressive games room, gym area and offers both solid fuel inset stoves and OFCH.
Downstairs comprises of
• large sitting room with bay window overlooking front gardens, complete with free standing stove.
• Modern kitchen and utility finished in ceramic floor tiles.
• Living room, fitted with feature inset stove and back boiler. Patio doors leading out to elevated back gardens.
• Large bathroom
• Four bedrooms (two en suite)
• Hot press
• Storage press under pine staircase.
Upstairs comprises of
• Large games room and gym
• Shower and WC
• Storage room
• Recreation room
Seldom does a house of this calibre come on the market. Viewing highly recommended
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 44.6 miles
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 52.3 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 65.3 miles
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 66.8 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 66.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.