6 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - 124 Clontarf Road, Clontarf, Dublin 3, D03 HH64
like this property?Call: 03339 397359
- Mature period style family residence
- Exceptionally large rear garden extending to 1/3 of an acre
- Wonderful coastal views across the bay towards the Dublin mountains
- Breakfast \ Family Room extension
- Feature high ceilings - 2.71m downstairs and 2.60m upstairs
- Large garage to side
- Not overlooked
- backing on to Clontarf Tennis Club and Scoil Ui Chonaill GAA Club
- Oil fired central heating
To the front, there are wonderful views along the seafront and across Dublin Bay to the Dublin mountains and to the south of the city.
The large gardens are without doubt a truly magnificent feature extending to 51.3m \ 168 ft feet and offer enormous potential for a possible home/office building to the side (subject to planning) and a possible additional residence to the rear without taking away from the garden. In fact, outline planning permission was issued for a dormer bungalow back in the 1990's but was never acted upon.
The rear garden is one of the largest on the road and backs on to both the Tennis and GAA Clubs. There is also a water feature with small stone bridge which adds greatly to the property's character.
This period style residence has many features of its era including high ceilings and large bay windows. The entrance hall is finished with tasteful wood panelling and accommodation is generous with two formal reception rooms and a kitchen located off the hallway. There is also a breakfast/ family room extension to the rear and the original garage was converted many years ago to a sixth bedroom/ TV room with access to a downstairs shower room and utility. Upstairs there are five spacious bedrooms, three of which are located to the front and enjoy wonderful sea views. There is also a family shower room and separate WC.
To really appreciate this wonderful period residence, viewing is essential.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 4.6 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 89.2 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.