3 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Ballinskelligs, Kerry
like this property?Call: 03339 396880
- A beautifully and immaculately kept property inside and outside.
- Very homely and cosy inside, fabulous sea views from all windows of the house of Finian's Bay and of the famous Skelligs Rock and Lemon Rock.
- A turn key property, 3 bedrooms with one ensuite, with one bedrooms downstairs, a large main bathroom downstairs with bath and a sperate shower.
- Master bedroom upstairs with ensuite shower.
- A traditional built stone property which has been fully renovated in the last 10 years.
- Walking distance to the small sandy beach of Finian's Bay, short walk or drive to the famous Chocolate Factory.
- There is also a new cafe opening right on the beach next spring which will be an advantage to the area.
- Local primary school, childrens playground, community hall and Catholic church all within walking distance.
- Portmagee is just over the hill approx. a 15 minute drive with Ballinskelligs on the opposite side of the hill.
On entrance into the house to the which has a side front door from the porch takes you into the beautifully fitted well equipped kitchen which is open plan with the sitting room and is gives a cozy feel with the traditional stove fire. From there is the dining room or sun room where you can sit and admire the forever changing colours of the sea and landscape. With the French doors you have access to the front of the house also. There is one-bedroom downstairs with a good-sized bathroom which has a bath and a separate electric shower, heated towel rail. Upstairs there is two further bedrooms with the master bedroom ensuite with power shower and heated towel rail with fabulous views of the Skelligs Islands. Every window has beautiful sea views over Finian`s Bay. There is parking to the side of the house with a wooden paddock gate which leads to the small stepped up garden at the rear.
The property is situated on the Skellligs Ring road in an area also known locally as The Glen, there are views of the Skelligs Rock and Lemon Rock which lie in St. Finian`s Bay. Walking distance from the house is the small sandy beach which is very popular with surfers and watersport enthusiast`s, it is a small un spoilt beach with the Skelligs Islands as its backdrop. Right near the beach a new café will be opening next spring called the Driftwood Café. Just further on the road is the famous Chocolate Factory where you can sample and purchase some of their luxurious handmade chocolates. Features: Ivertec Broadband, TV aerial with free satellite tv dish. Oil heating. Newly top of the range installed Tricel waste water system for the septic tank. Public Water Supply. Outside water tap. Small Metra storage shed.
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 41 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 75.8 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 82.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.