3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - Wellington Bridge, Wexford
like this property?Call: 03339 395624
- Immaculate 3 bedroom semi-detached home of c 1000 sq ft.
- Very private fully enclosed landscaped rear garden with mature lawn, garden.
- Patio area and side access.
- Shed/workshop 12ft x 10ft (120 sq ft).
- Well maintained throughout and beautifully decorated.
- Walk to the center of Wellingtonbridge with many amenities.
- C 20 minutes to New Ross, 30 minutes to Wexford Town and Waterford City.
- Numerous beautiful beaches and historical sides in close proximity.
- GREAT VALUE, GREAT LOACTION!
Entrance Hallway - 7ft 9in x 6ft 8in laminate flooring, solid wood entrance door with glass and solid wood staircase with under stairs walk-in storage area, window and carpeted steps.
Living Room - 13ft 6in x 12ft 6in carpet flooring, marble fireplace with wood surround and French doors to living/dining room.
Living/Dining Room - 16ft 6in x 11ft 10in newly added extension with laminate flooring, double windows overlooking rear garden and sliding door to rear garden, beautiful light filled room.
Kitchen - 13ft 9in x 10ft 2in open plan to living/dining room with laminate flooring, solid wood Shaker-style kitchen painted Antique white, free standing gas cooker with oven and grill, stainless steel sink, laminate counter top with tile splash back and fridge/freezer.
WC/Shower Room - 8ft x 5ft 6in tile flooring, WC, WHB, enclosed electric Triton T90 Si shower and washing machine hook-up.
Top Landing - 10ft x 4ft carpet flooring, hot press/linen closet and access to attic.
Bedroom 1 - 11ft 7in x 9ft 3in carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 - 13ft 4in x 8ft 6in carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 - 9ft 3in x 8ft 6in carpet flooring, built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom - 7ft 6in x 5ft 6in linoleum flooring, tiled walls, full bath tub with hand-held shower, large enclosed electric shower unit, WC and WHB.
Immaculate 3 bedroom semi-detached home of c 1000 sq ft.
Attic with skylight.
White PVC double glazed windows, fascia and soffit.
Slate roof and insulated external walls.
Paved driveway with landscaped front garden.
Very private fully enclosed landscaped rear garden with mature lawn, garden shed/workshop 12ft x 10ft (120 sq ft), patio area and side access.
Well maintained throughout and beautifully decorated.
C 3 minutes walk to the center of Wellingtonbridge with many amenities.
C 20 minutes to New Ross, 30 minutes to Wexford Town and Waterford City.
Numerous beautiful beaches and historical sides in close proximity.
Mains water and sewerage, ESB, O.F.C.H. (new Grant Vortex Condensing Boiler), fireplace; Sky TV, telephone and broadband available.
From Wexford take the R733 to the village of Wellingtonbridge. Take a right over the railway crossing, The Willows is 300 yards on the right hand side.
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 15.8 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 80.2 miles
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 83.2 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 97.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.