5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Las Chapas, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 872158
- Villa in Hacienda Las Chapas, East Marbella
- Near beach, golf and tenis clubs, Cabopino Marina
- International schools
- Breathtaking views to the sea and mature landscaped garden
- Built 740 m2
- Plot 3.885 m2
- Elevator, three storeys, 5 beds & en suite bathrooms, 1 guest restroom
- Separated 2 bedroom guest apartment
- Open plan Kitchen and living room
- 15 min to Marbella and 25 min drive to Malaga Airport
Fabulous renovated Villa in the Luxurious Urbanization Hacienda Las Chapas, Marbella. Five bedrooms, elevator, three floors, on a plot of 3885m2 with spectacular views of the sea and the Mediterranean landscaped garden.
This luxurious property, 740 m2 built, is located on a large plot of 3,885 m2 with a well-kept garden surrounded by mature trees and Mediterranean plants with stunning sea views from its large partially covered terrace.
The villa was renovated in 2012 using high quality materials such marble floors. The spacious open plan living room is connected to the bright and open plan fully equipped kitchen.
Spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. In addition, the luxurious villa has a 2-bedroom guest apartment with separate entrance - ideal for family and friends.
This property is ideal both to live permanently or to spend a great holiday.
Other features: garage for 2 cars, centralized A / C, alarm system, triple glazed windows, underfloor heating, elevator, satellite TV.
In addition, the urbanization has 24 hour security, just 15 minutes by car from the center of Marbella and 25 minutes from the international airport of Malaga. The exclusive area is close to the white-sand beaches, several renowned five-star hotels, exclusive beach clubs, as well as many restaurants and shops. Tennis clubs nearby and the Cabopino marina. Also the renowned international schools International English College, the German College and the Echo College.
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 19.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 40.6 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 72.7 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 87.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.