1 bedroom house for sale
France - Limousin, Creuse, Aubusson
like this property?Call: 0033556713659
- Set in the historic town of Aubusson
- The property rambles over three levels
- A stones throw from bars, restaurants, shops, theatre, museums etc
- Wonderful views
- Town steeped in culture and history
Cute renovation project on the banks of the river “Creuse”. Set in the historic town of Aubusson, famous for its tapestries, which date back six centuries, this small house is in need of bringing back to life. Not for the faint hearted as the stone staircase is very steep, but well worth the climb for the views. The property rambles over three levels with a basement/cellar at path level, up the stone stairs to the first floor which is one large room with a fireplace, then up to the next floor which has two rooms, currently a kitchen and bedroom. If you have the skills, you could turn this property in to a real gem. There is a footbridge across the river into the main town which bustles with bars, restaurants, shops, theatre and museums – it is a town steeped in culture and history.
Price including agency fees : 31.000€
Price excluding agency fees : 25.000€
Buyer commission included: 6.000€
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 48 miles
- Aulnat (INTERNATIONAL), 49.3 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (INTERNATIONAL), 99.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.