3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Canillas De Albaida, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 597 m² approx
- Living space: 165 m² approx
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathroom: 2
- Air conditioning: fitted in lounge and all bedrooms
- Pool: 8m x 4m private
- Garage: 8.7m x 3.4m with utility room
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
- Ref : v1355
¿ Generously proportioned living accommodation
¿ Beautiful use of the outside space and private pool
¿ Convenient location with good access and off road parking
¿ Potential for a separate guest apartment
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
The villa is located within easy reach of the villages of Canillas de Albaida and Archez with access directly from the main road. The property itself is approached through a gated entrance where you will see a magnificent pink bougainvillea. There is also direct access from the main road to the parking area and garage.
The entire property is tiled all around, making it low maintenance, and it is also surrounded by attractive brick built walls which provide lots of privacy. Raised flower beds and mature plants with an automatic watering system add to the charm of the well designed outside space.
A lovely terrace outside the front door to the villa has a seating area, a feature stone seat and raised flower beds.
The secluded pool area is to one side of the property. This area is tiled all around and there is also an outside shower.
Adjacent to this is a fantastic covered barbeque area with plenty of food preparation space and a feature stone seat - a really great place for year round entertaining in the wonderful Spanish climate.
Steps from the pool area lead down to a utility room (3.4m x 3.2m) and the large garage. The utility room could easily be converted into a kitchen and the garage into a fabulous guest apartment.
The main entrance to the villa is from the front terrace and into the spacious living area.
The living area has a beamed ceiling and the advantage of a log burning stove and air conditioning making it perfect for year round living.
A superb sun room (4.1m x 3.4m) is accessed from the living area. This is a lovely, light and airy room with large windows on two sides and the current owners use this as a dining area.
An archway from the living area leads into the gorgeous kitchen. The modern, stylish, fully fitted kitchen has attractive white units, black granite worktops and great views from 2 windows.
A wood and glass door separates the living area from an L-shaped hallway from which the following accommodation can be accessed.
* Good sized bedroom (3.2m x 2.9m) with air conditioning and free standing wardrobe.
* Fully tiled shower room (3.6m x 1.1m).
* Double bedroom (3.5m x 3.4m) with air conditioning.
* Large, fully tiled bathroom (4.0m x 1.6m) with a bath with shower over.
* Further double bedroom (3.8m x 3.8m) with air conditioning.
This is a clean and tidy villa that is ready for immediate use. Well maintained and with a private pool and easy walking distance to the village, this is a perfect villa for full time use or for holidays or as an investment property.
Living room: 5.9m x 4.0m
Kitchen: 3.7m x 3.0m
Air conditioning: fitted in lounge and all bedrooms
Pool: 8m x 4m private
Garage: 8.7m x 3.4m with utility room
Telephone: no, but has a WIFI internet connection
Additional info: Sold furnished
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
* Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
* Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
* Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
* Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
* Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
* Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
* Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
* Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
* Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 30.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 89.9 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.