3 bedroom detached house for sale
Bulgaria - Svilengrad, Haskovo
like this property?Call: 03339 395626
- 180 sq.m. of living space
- Plot of about 2 500 sq.m.
- Interior staircase
- Open cracking views! Privacy!
- Close to Greece
- 38 000 Euros all inclusive price; no additional fees on top!
All of the property's restoration work has been carried out to a high standard within the that time, including new double glazing windows, full electrical system, all plumbing, floors, aircon, doors, plastering and painting, central heating, guttering, roof repairs and more. The property was rewired and plumbed by british tradesmen using largely british components. Nearly all of the electrical sockets are UK sockets. There is satellite internet which only costs 18 lv a month. There are however jobs remaining, such as connecting the central heating up, kitchen work surfaces, skirting boards in certain rooms, also there is a utility room and workroom that need finishing.
The house is spacious inside and out, boasting large, light filled rooms with 3m high ceilings in a simple yet desirable layout. Over half an acre of land wraps around the private property, or around 2,500 m2 in total. The plot sits right on the edge of this well cared for, up and coming village close to town with views over the Eastern Rhodope Mountain range. It's a quiet and peaceful location with the neighbouring properties only being used for occasional weekend breaks and a village population of just 90 people. You're only 10 km to Svilengrad, which has great restaurants, parks, spa, supermarkets, local markets, sports facilities, hotels, cinema, schools, hospitals, casinos, building supplies, bus station and train stations with easy access to airports. Everything you need is very close, yet living in the village, you feel peacefully distant from the modern world. Also just 10 km is the Greek border and you're only 28 km to the Turkish border.
The closest Airports are Plovdiv and Burgas. With the new motorway only 15 minutes from your door and the road connecting Sofia and Istanbul it's very quick and easy to travel to the cities. All around you have stunning nature, views and scenery.
There are many ancient ruins close by, forests perfect for mushroom picking plus amazing lakes and dams for fishing and swimming. This region was also declared one of the best in the world for growing grapes for wine and the vineyards around here stretch for miles. All the hard work here in the house has been done for you, leaving only small cosmetic finishing touches to be completed resulting in your own personal touch.
The garden has only been used to grow food as well as keep chickens and ducks, but the potential within is huge.
Amenities: 2 shops and bars, post office, library, children's park, water spring.
Other: 11km to the Greek border and 29km to the Turkish border. All around are large lakes, forests, vineyards and views of the Eastern Rhodope Mountains.
The asking price covers:
1. Price of the property.
2. Notary fees and Stamp Duty.
3. All transferring fees.
4. Our agency commission.
5. Airport transfers and viewing trip mileage are included. However, if you do not purchase with our agency only fuel cost will be levied at the end of your time spent with us
6. Licensed translation of the new title deed for your property in Bulgaria.
7. Register the property after completion in tax department, water and electricity board on your behalf.
You don't have to pay anything on the top. No hidden fees.
FOR MORE PROPERTIES AVAILABLE IN BULGARIA PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBPAGE!
* Please note that our advertised GBP price is only valid for the day that we uploaded the property details and is for information only. In Bulgaria most property purchases are conducted in Euros. The actual EURO cost for this property is 38 000 Euros. For up to date sterling conversions please use a currency converter e.g.
- Alexandroupoli (INTERNATIONAL), 63.6 miles
- Plovdiv (INTERNATIONAL), 72.2 miles
- Burgas (INTERNATIONAL), 88 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.