3 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Spain - Estepona, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 396959
- Close To Golf , Close To Shops , Close To Sea , Close To Town , Close To Forest , Close To Marina , Urbanisation
- South , South West Orientation
- Excellent Condition
- Covered Terrace,Fitted Wardrobes,,Private Terrace,Ensuite Bathroom,Marble Flooring,Double Glazing
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Private Garden, Jacuzzi
Estepona is a small town located on the west of the Costa del Sol with an overall population of 70,000. Despite its popularity as a tourist resort, the town has maintained its Andalucían charm, and is largely characterised by quaint cobbled streets lined with local restaurants and bars, unusual shops and bodegas.
The area has eight golf courses, seven museums, a beautiful marina and a well appointed beach. The 'old town' as it is known, is nestled in lush countryside and is sheltered by the mountains that surround it. With the Mediterranean at its feet, Estepona is quieter than other towns on the Costa del Sol, although the luxuries of modern life are still very much within easy reach.
Estepona offers a number of excellent facilities including some of the best luxury health and wellness centres and spas on the Costa del Sol, a variety of trendy bars, restaurants and shops as well as a number of supermarkets and convenience stores.
The famous towns of Marbella and Puerto Banus are 10-15 minutes away by car.
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 22.5 miles
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 39.9 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 55.3 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 79.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.