3 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Sayalonga, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 198 m² approx
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathroom: 2
- Air conditioning: fitted in master and bed 3
- Roof terrace: upper balcony terrace - 3.6m x 2.8m
- Garage: 10m x 3.0m
- Sold partly furnished
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
- Ref: t1359
* Large modern townhouse in a great location on the edge of the village
* Within easy walking distance of all the local amenities
* Outside space and covered first floor terrace with countryside and mountain views
* Large integrated garage
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This property is in a great location just a short walk and you arrive in the village where you will find restaurants, supermarket and a municipal swimming pool.
The property is located a 15 minute drive away from the coast meaning you have the advantage of a quiet village location and the also the option of spending a day relaxing at the beach.
A patio area (2.8m x 2.4m) directly off the dining space has a built in barbeque and leads out to an open terrace (9.7m x 1.7m) with raised shrub filled planter. From here there is a door leading directly onto the street.
The master bedroom has a fantastic covered terrace (3.6m x 2.8m) with stone balustrades and brick arches that beautifully frame the countryside views.
Large integrated garage (10.0m x 3.0m).
A gated porch (2.0m x 1.8m) with beautiful tiling leads to the main entrance where you enter into a bright hallway (2.0m x 1.9m).
A part glazed door leads from the hallway into a large lounge with a feature fireplace with wood burning stove, coved ceiling and chequerboard flooring.
The large separate kitchen is fitted with traditional style units, stainless steel appliances, granite worktops and a pantry. There is a downstairs shower room (2.7m x 0.9m) and a door from the kitchen leads out to a patio off which is a utility/store room (2.8m x 1.4m).
Marble stairs lead up to an L-shaped landing with storage cupboards and off the landing you have:
* Double bedroom 1 (3.7m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes
* Master bedroom (4.2m x 3.7m) with air conditioning, doors with Juliette balcony, glazed door out to covered terrace and
* Dressing room (4.2m x 1.7m) with door and Juliette balcony
* Family bathroom (2.8m x 2.5m) spa bath with shower over, vanity unit with marble top and inset basin, bidet
* Double bedroom 3 (3.9m x 3.2m) fitted wardrobes, air conditioning
This is a modern house that is clean and tidy, ready to use and start to enjoy the relaxed life of living in the sun!
Living room: 6.2m x 3.7m
Kitchen: 4.1m x 3.5m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Additional info: Sold partly furnished
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
* Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
* Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
* Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
* Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
* Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
* Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
* Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
* Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
* Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 28.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 87.2 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 91.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.