3 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Canillas De Albaida, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 134 m² approx
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathroom: 1
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room and all bedrooms
- Roof terrace: 4.8m x 3.9m plus terrace off the lounge 3.6m x 2.8m
- Water and electricity connected
- New kitchen to be fitted by the seller.
- EPC: application processing
- Ref: t1361
* Recently refurbished/remodelled townhouse in a quiet village location
* Refurbished to a high standard with unique finishes and modern fixtures
* South facing terraces with sea, mountain and countryside views
* Large bodega with independent access, split into separate rooms
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located in a quiet street, within easy walking distance of the village and all the local amenities, 30 minute drive to the coast. Loading and unloading outside the house make the access very good.
The property benefits from a south facing terrace (3.6m x 2.8m) which is accessed directly off the living space.
Roof terrace (4.8m x 3.9m), south facing with sea, mountain and countryside views, modern glass balustrade.
A bodega with 2 independent access doors, and is split into separate areas which offers great storage space.
The property is accessed directly off the street where you enter into a bright hallway (3.8m x 2.6m). The modern interior design gives this property a light and airy feel and the use of unique finishes makes it a truly special space, with polished concrete flooring throughout, polished plaster walls to the bathroom and feature accent walls.
Off the hallway are:
* Double bedroom 1 (3.8m x 2.4m) fitted with air conditioning, feature wall
* Single bedroom 2 (3.1m x 2.5m) fitted with air conditioning
* Bathroom (2.1m x 1.7m) large walk in shower with glass screen, vanity stand with free standing basin, underfloor heating, electric towel rail, polished plaster walls
* Double bedroom 3 (3.3m x 2.3m) with air conditioning, feature wall, doors to Juliette balcony
The ultra-modern open tread and metal staircase leads up to the first floor where you alight into a bright space that has an open plan feel yet has definitive spaces. The kitchen area is pre fitted and ready for installation. The new owner has the opportunity to choose a kitchen (to a fixed price) that fits their needs and taste, this will be fitted by the seller. The living space has a unique feature wall, free standing wood burner and sliding doors leading out to the terrace.
From the living area the staircase leads to a landing (2.0m x 1.8m) with a dedicated area that has been pre-plumbed for a washing machine.
A door from here leads out to the roof terrace where you can enjoy the stunning, sea, mountain and countryside views.
Living room: 4.5m x 3.0m
Kitchen: 4.1m x 2.5m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Additional info: New kitchen to be fitted by the seller.
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
* Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
* Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
* Registration with the local town hall - "empadronamiento"
* Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
* Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
* Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
* Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
* Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
* Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 30.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 89.9 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.