5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Nueva Andalucia, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 396959
- Close To Golf , Close To Shops , Close To Sea , Close To Town , Close To Forest , Close To Marina , Urbanisation
- South , South West Orientation
- Excellent Condition, New Construction
- Covered Terrace , Lift , Fitted Wardrobes , Private Terrace , Solarium , Storage Room , Ensuite Bathroom , Marble Flooring , Bar , Double Glazing , 24 Hour Reception
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
Photos, views and layout may vary and are for illustrative purposes only
Nueva Andalucia is the more graceful little sister of Puerto Banus. This extremely pretty and tranquil residential area is within walking distance to the beach front and famous marina and was purposefully constructed with convenience and traditional Andalucían architecture in mind, as the name suggests.
With the majestic backdrop of La Concha Mountain, Nueva Andalucia is characterised by lavish terracotta villas, exclusive white-washed and gated communities and luxury modern apartment complexes lined with lush pine trees and manicured flower beds. Stretching out to the famous Golf Valley, the area is fringed by some of the finest golf courses in Spain making it a spectacular area to live in for golf enthusiasts.
Though Nueva Andalucia is mainly a residential area, the neighbourhood offers a variety of local amenities that make for a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle under the sun. Within walking distance from any part of the area are a myriad of restaurants, bars and shopping facilities, gyms and other sports facilities, a casino as well as the well-known Saturday market. While hilly, Nueva Andalucia is best enjoyed on foot and enjoys splendid views of the Mediterranean due to its elevated terrain.
With Puerto Banus at its feet and Marbella only a short 10-minute drive away, Nueva Andalucia is ideally located between two of Spain's most famous coastal town and has therefore in recent years become one of the most popular locations for home buyers, retirees, families and celebrities alike.
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 28.7 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 32.4 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 63.3 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 81.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.