5 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Ardenode House, Ardenode, Ballymore Eustace, Co. Kildare, W91 KCP3
like this property?Call: 03339 397084
- Built in 1996 and extended in 2007.
- Set on 3 acres with gardens and paddocks.
- Imposing granite and brick exterior.
- Stunning living environment with light filled interiors.
- Extends to a generous 464.5m2 of accommodation.
- Includes a roomy self-contained apartment (188m2).
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Most rooms are of dual aspect.
- Extra high ceilings.
This house is a haven for entertaining. It boasts many large interconnecting reception rooms and outside a sandstone terrace stretches the width of the property. Included is a spacious self-contained apartment, with own entrance and courtyard. To the side of the property stand the stables, with a granite exterior, three boxes and tack room.
The gardens are substantial and well laid out, mostly in lawn, with a winding tree lined drive from the gated entrance and include many mature trees, raised flower beds and shrubs. The rear garden offers panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
Ardenode house is just a few minutes from Ballymore Eustace, a peaceful rural village, with a great sense of community yet within easy access of major road networks including the M7 and N81. It has award-winning pubs and restaurants, school, shops and a thriving GAA club. It is just 15 kms from Naas and 11 kms from Blessington, each with an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars, sporting facilities and secondary schools.
The well proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises hallway, sitting room, office, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, 5 bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom. Attic room. Apartment – sitting room, kitchen/living/dining room, bedroom, loft bedroom and bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 25.3 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 68.8 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 97.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.