Merlin Way, Torquay
- Versatile Detached Family Home
- 4/5 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Situation
- Popular Willows Location
Merlin Way is a popular cul-de-sac within the sought after 'Willows' residential area on the outskirts of Torquay, the property is a short walk away from the retail park with its national brands. Torquay town centre has a variety of shops, marina with restaurants, bistros and bars and a seafront with theatre and marine wildlife park. 'The Willows' is also convenient for the A380 linking Torbay with Exeter and the M5 beyond.
The entrance door leads to a hallway with cloakroom/WC and stairs to the lower ground floor. The lounge is a generous size with outlook over the garden and door to a balcony. Double doors from the lounge lead to the dining room and in turn an archway leads to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Also on this floor is a study/5th bedroom. From the lower landing there are 4 good sized bedrooms, master with an en-suite shower room and bedroom 3 with French doors to the garden. There is also a modern bathroom/WC.
Steps and a path lead to the rear garden which enjoys a sunny aspect with a raised decked area suitable for outside dining or relaxing, pond and lawn with further decked area, shed and a variety of shrubs.
Council Tax: Currently Band E
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Merlin Way, Torquay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Torre Station1.3 miles
- Torquay Station2.2 miles
- Newton Abbot Station3.3 miles
About the agent
COAST AND COUNTRY HAVE SOLD OVER 2500 HOMES IN TEIGNBRIDGE
As far as we are aware no agent has sold more.
We have traded in Newton Abbot longer than almost all of our competitors and have a wealth of local property knowledge and experience.
WE OFFER A GREAT CHOICE FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS.
We are the most popular choice in our area when it comes to selling. This means that we have more homes to offer buyers
Being in cont
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436005741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.