Soper Close, Chingford, London, E4
- Spacious 15ft lounge
- South-facing rear garden
- Equipped kitchen
- Peaceful cul de sac location
- Off-street parking
- Private rear garden
- Attached garage
- Two bedrooms
Built in 1988, this bungalow has an attached garage, south-facing private rear garden and off-street parking. The property is 593 sq. ft. with a modern equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer. There is also double glazing and gas central heating, as well as a spacious 15ft lounge and two bedrooms. This property is perfect for any buyer who wants all these additional perks that a flat cannot offer.
The bungalow is located in a quiet area leading to the local Chase Lane Park, but is also conveniently positioned behind Chingford Mount, with its local amenities and shopping facilities.
Ready for immediate occupation with no onward chain.
Lounge 15'3 x 12'2 / 4.64m x 3.70m
Kitchen 10'8 x 7'9 / 3.25m x 2.35m
Bedroom One 12'1 x 10'2 / 3.68m x 3.09m
Bedroom Two 10'2 x 7'6 / 3.10m x 2.28m
Shower Room 7'10 x 5'5 / 2.38m x 1.65m
South Facing Rear Garden
Garage 18' x 8'6 / 5.49m x 2.59m
EPC Band D Council Tax Band D
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Soper Close, Chingford, London, E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station1.1 miles
- Angel Road Station1.1 miles
- Northumberland Park Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Hobson Property Sales & Lettings is a fully independent estate agency established in 1993, centrally located and providing property services for the local community and surrounding suburbs.
Partners and staff are all local residents and can provide you with a unique insight into local schooling, shopping and leisure facilities.
Claire Hobson is renowned for her comprehensive knowledge of the area and long experience in the residential sales market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HP1051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobson, Highams Park, E4. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.