Avondale Road, Chesterfield, S40 4TF
- 4 bedroom detached period townhouse
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bathrooms including downstairs shower room and master en-suite
- Tastefully modernised throughout
- Ample off road parking
- Fully converted cellar with its own access
- Modern island kitchen
- Convenient location, close to Chesterfield Town Centre
- Fantastic sun room with glass floor feature and balcony
- Private top floor suite with its own shower room
The ground floor comprises of; a grand entrance hallway, bay-fronted formal dining room, bay-sided family lounge, a recently fitted island kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances as well as a downstairs shower room.
The first floor comprises of; three double bedrooms including the en-suite master, study, the family bathroom with bath and overhead shower as well as a sunroom with beautiful glass floor feature and access to the balcony.
The second floor comprises of; a further double bedroom with its own shower room.
The Basement - Having its own entrance protected by a steel gate, security door, custom alarm
system, this area may be viewed as a space independent of the main building.
Professionally designed and built to suit current use as an electronics laboratory,
office and hobby room with its own kitchen and washroom facilities, this open
workspace is perfectly suited to home working and would provide opportunities
to employ additional staff.
Insulated to a high standard guarantees a comfortable working environment
during even the coldest weather.
Illuminated throughout by energy efficient LED fittings gives a spread of light
ensuring a relaxed, stress free environment. Having more than an ample number
of mains sockets installed, any office equipment may be easily catered for.
Benefitting from a surprisingly high headroom, this space may be adapted for
many uses, limited only by the imagination.
BrochuresBrochureAvondale Road, Chesterfield, S40 4TF
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Avondale Road, Chesterfield, S40 4TF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.8 miles
- Dronfield Station4.4 miles
About the agent
A modern, family estate agent.
Established in 2006, relaunched in 2017.
A independent, family owned business leading the way for exposure and presentation within our area. Our aim isn't to swamp the market, but to present beautiful homes, beautifully, to help our clients sell for more, faster.What makes us stand out.
Making your homes stand out. Our 3D tours
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30206485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dales & Peaks, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.