Turton Road, Tottington, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
- IMPRESSIVE INDIVIDUAL DETACHED HOUSE WITH 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STUNNING DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS PROPERTY, TASTEFULLY EXTENDED THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO COUNTRY WALKS & TOTTINGTON VILLAGE AMENITIES
- COMBI GAS C/HEATING, D/GLAZING, HALL, UTILITY ROOM/SHOWER ROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- G/FLOOR STYLISH WHITE 4 PIECE ENSUITE
- 1ST FLOOR STYLISH WHITE 4 PIECE BATHROOM
- GARAGE, SPACIOUS BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH 2 ENTRANCES
- WELL STOCKED FRONT GARDEN & ENCLOSED SPACIOUS LAWN REAR GARDEN WITH LANDSCAPED PATIO
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
HALL Composite entrance door.
LOUNGE 23'9'' x 23'1'' 2 uPVC double glazed bay windows, 1 uPVC double glazed window with views onto open moorland, feature flueless cast iron log effect gas fire.
DINING ROOM 25'5" x 10'9". 3 uPVC double glazed windows and patio doors leading to garden, fitted base units with coordinating breakfast bar and worktop, feature flueless gas fire, under stairs storage cupboard, private access to garage, quarry tiled floor.
KITCHEN 11'4'' x 11'3'' 2 uPVC double glazed windows and 4 velux skylights, modern range of high gloss fitted wall and base units with coordinating worktops and ceramic tiled surrounds, solid wood central Island unit, inset sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted combi boiler, quarry tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM &
SHOWER ROOM uPVC double glazed window, fitted base units, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, white 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle, hand wash basin and wc, under stairs storage cupboard, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 26' x 22'9'' 2 uPVC double glazed bay windows, 2 uPVC double glazed windows and patio doors leading to garden with views onto open moorland, stylish fitted wardrobes.
EN SUITE uPVC double glazed window, Contemporary white 4 piece suite comprising free standing bath with victorian style mixer tap, shower cubicle, hand wash basin and wc, ceramic tiled walls.
LANDING uPVC double glazed window with views onto scout moor, built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 25'4'' x 11'2'' uPVC double glazed window with views onto scout moor, vaulted ceiling.
BEDROOM 16'8'' x 16'5'' 2 uPVC double glazed windows with views onto scout moor, built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 15'8'' x 15'6'' 2 uPVC double glazed windows with views onto scout moor, vaulted ceiling, eaves storage.
BATHROOM uPVC double glazed window, Stylish 4 piece suite comprising free standing bath with victorian style mixer tap, shower cubicle, hand wash basin and wc, ceramic tiled walls, heated towel rail, eaves storage, wood laminate floor.
GARDENS Attractive well stock front garden and double gates to side leading to spacious lawn rear garden with well presented landscaped patio area.
GARAGE Attached to the side of property.
PARKING Spacious block paved driveway with in and out access.
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a Structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested by Harrison Estate Agents. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and any distances referred to are offered as guidance only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. All legalities relating to any purchase should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Turton Road, Tottington, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley Cross Station2.6 miles
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop2.7 miles
- Bury Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When buying or selling property you will be embarking on a financial and emotional journey. Choosing the right Estate Agent is vital to achieve a successful outcome. We will guide you through this process wisely.
Harrison Estate Agents was founded in Bury in 1987 with directors offering over 50 years combined expertise. We are well known and respected within the local business community and provide industry commentary in publications and radio (including appearances on BBC Radio 5 Live)
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 131turtonroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Estate Agents, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.