Park 5, Clarence Street, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20
- Selection of apartments available
- No onward chain
- Modern development
- All apartments presented to a high standard
- Rental yields exceeding 5%
- Ideal for investors or first time buyers
- Convenient town location
- Book a viewing online 24/7 at GTH.net
Park 5 is a modern development of 24 contemporary apartments designed with style and elegance using modern materials creating texture and interest. Currently all let on an AST basis, all of the apartments offer a rental yield in excess of 5%.
A selection of two bedroom apartments are available for sale on the top floor, all presented to a high standard comprising a communal entrance hall with stairs and lift to all floors, a private reception hall with doors off to an attractive sitting room, kitchen with a range of units with integrated appliances. Two double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath, shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC.
Apartment 24 benefits from an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom.
The apartments benefit from gas fired central heating along with communal satellite dish.
The apartments are offered on a freehold basis with a 125 year lease in place from 2008.
Prices, rental yeilds along with combined annual service charge and ground rents for apartments as follows:
Apartment 22 - £165,000 with a rental yield of 5.5% and a service charge/ground rent of Flat 22: £1470.00 per annum
Apartment 23 - £170,000 with a rental yield of 5.3% and a service charge/ground rent of Flat 23: £1554.00 per annum
Apartment 24 - £165,000 with a rental yield of 5.4% and a service charge/ground rent of Flat 24: £1686.00 per annum
Flats 22, 23 and 24: Band B
Park 5 is situated in the centre of Yeovil where there is an extensive range of shopping and leisure facilities on the doorstep. The beautiful historic town of Sherborne lies approx 5 miles distance and the county town of Taunton lies approximately 30 miles and Dorchester approximately 20 miles. The A303, A30 and M5 together with main line rail links from Yeovil and International airports at Exeter, Bristol and Bournemouth offer access to destination further afield.
Allocated parking is offered with some of the apartments.
Apartments 22 and 23 both occupy penthouse positions and benefit from superb roof terraces, offering fantastic outdoor space with attractive views.
Park 5, Clarence Street, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station0.9 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.6 miles
- Thornford Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is one of the largest and longest established firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Property Specialists and Letting Agents in the South West, with over 150 years experience – and still independently owned to this day.
GTH has a comprehensive regional network of 17 offices and is supported by the Mayfair office in London which represents us in the capital.
Our extensive expertise covers every aspect of property including:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO200294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenslade Taylor Hunt, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.