The Croft, Loughton, IG10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 1 Bedroom
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Available in January 2021
- Modern Kitchen
- Parking Space
- Close to Epping Forest & M11/M25
- Communal Garden
The property comprises of a modern fully fitted kitchen, a bright spacious living room, good size double bedroom and tiled bathroom, Other benefits are ample storage and fitted appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven, some addition furniture if needed and communal garden.
The property comes with parking space and it is located in Loughton close to all local amenities, shops and restaurants as well as to Arewater Green, Hillfields Open Space, Woolston Manor Golf Course & Country Club and the Epping Forest for keen walkers.
BrochuresFull Details and More Photos
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Croft, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Debden Station1.0 miles
- Loughton Station1.2 miles
- Theydon Bois Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Spencers is now Portico!
After merging with award-winning agent Portico, we now have a network of 18 branches throughout London and Essex, as well as a new range of unique services.
Our Concierge sales package includes Interior Styling and 2 days of handyman work to maximise the sale price achieved, and all our Lettings packages come with a free Rent Guarantee for peace of mind. We also offer a premium Airbnb management service, and a cost-effective Handyman service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 42591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico, Woodford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.