Lumn Road, Hyde, Greater Manchester, SK14
- FULLY & STYLISHLY REFURBISHED
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR
- SUPERB MIDDLE TERRACE - NO VENDOR CHAIN
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- STRIKING GLOSS WHITE FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO GENEROUS BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTMED BATHROOM
- VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
LOUNGE: 4.37m x 4.11m With composite glazed entrance door, Upvc double glazed window, living flame pebble style stainless steel fire, radiator.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN: 4.07m x 3.56m With Upvc double glazed door and window, radiator, staircase with storage area, glass panel banister, spotlights and a range of contemporary cabinets in white including plumbing for a washing machine, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel oven, gas hob, steel and glass hood.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
BEDROOM ONE: 4.37m x 3.71m With Upvc double glazed window, radiator, loft hatch, display alcove.
BEDROOM TWO: 4.09m x 2.38m With Upvc double glazed window, radiator, spotlights.
BATHROOM: With tiling, spotlights, ladder style towel radiator, concealed cistern w.c with button flush, wall mounted basin unit, shower bath with mixer shower and screen.
OUTSIDE: The property has a fenced and walled outside space with artificial grass.
Taylor & Wood Estate Agents have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and cannot verify that they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. All measurements are approximate and should not be taken as accurate. The buyer is advised to check themselves prior to purchase.
OFFER PROCEDURE: You should make your offer to the branch dealing with sale before contacting a bank, building society or solicitor as any delays could result in the sale being agreed to another purchaser and costs may be incurred. In keeping with the Estate Agents order 1991, we have to check into all purchasers' financial situations before putting forward any offer to our vendor/s. Before any offer can be accepted you will need to make an appointment for us to qualify your offer. If the offer you are making is a cash offer (not related to the sale of a property) we will require proof of funds before your offer can be accepted.
Lumn Road, Hyde, Greater Manchester, SK14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton for Hyde Station0.7 miles
- Godley Station0.7 miles
- Hyde Central Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Taylor & Wood the Leading Independent Estate Agents for Hyde and surrounding areas.
Offering extensive coverage throughout Tameside and Glossop our distinctive company colours of green, red and gold have become a familiar sight across the region. We provide a professional and friendly service along with unrivalled local knowledge allowing us to give best advice to all our customers.
Whether you are selling your house, buying your first flat or renting a cottage we are h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LUMNROAD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Wood Estate Agents, Hyde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.