Daedalus Drive, Lee-on-the-Solent, PO13 9YP
- Spacious master bedroom with sleek and stylish en suite bathroom
- Kitchen with dining area
- Gas central heating
- Fully integrated appliances
- 1037sq ft
- High specification throughout
- Good sized garden
- Close to the town and seafront
- Selling fast
- IN PERSON AND VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
IN PERSON AND VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
Located on the Daedalus Village development, close to the town and seafront. Kitchen with dining area and fully integrated appliances. Separate lounge with doors leading to the garden.
Family bathroom and the master bedroom has an en-suite.
With the current Stamp Duty holiday in England coming to an end on 31st March you will have to complete on your new home by this time.
The homes at Daedalus Village are designed to create a welcoming environment for everyone that lives there. Open spaces, tree-lined avenues and children's play areas are built into the design to promote and foster a sense of community and belonging all within a short walk from the town centre and beachfront.
In recognition of the area's deep-rooted history, the former naval building character will be preserved and enhanced with red brick bands and textured brick patterns to complement the existing local vernacular style.
The homes are designed to deliver family orientated living, with accommodation over two floors, separate living rooms and kitchen/breakfast areas to many of the homes. Whilst the external style might be traditional, they all come with a modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of appliances and fitted bathrooms, with most also offering an en-suite to the master bedroom.
***Stamp Duty holiday applies for first and next time buyers. Stamp Duty Tax is payable on investment and second home purchases.
COVID-19 UPDATE: FEB 2021
While we continue in lockdown, the housing market remains open for business. We continue to take customer calls and our Marketing Suite and Show Homes remain open. The safety of both our staff and our customers remains paramount. As a result, we have strict measures in place and viewings are available on an appointment only basis. Social distancing measures must be adhered to at all times.
If you prefer not to visit, we are also available over the phone and we can offer virtual tours of many of our homes.
Daedalus Drive, Lee-on-the-Solent, PO13 9YP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station3.1 miles
- Portchester Station4.7 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station4.7 miles
About the development
HOMES READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
- A SELECTION OF 2 and 3 BEDROOM HOMES
- SITUATED MOMENTS FROM THE BEACH
- A MIX OF SEMI-DETACHED AND TERRACE HOMES
- SURROUNDED BY GREEN SPACES
- VIEWINGS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
- SELLING FAST
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stubbings Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.