Brook Lane, Collingham, Newark
- 4 Bedroom Home with Garage and Driveway
- Market Leading Eco Home Features for Maximum Energy Efficiency
- Integrated Solar Panels
- Situated within Collingham Village with Nearby Amenities
- Outstanding Tuxford Academy Catchment Area
- High Quality Fitted Kitchens with Integrated Appliances
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite, Walk in Wardrobe and Balcony
- EPC Rating B
Inside this home, you will find a modern, open plan kitchen and living area with a separate study, WC and utility room. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, the master bedroom with an en-suite, walk in wardrobe and balcony overlooking the garden. The second bedroom also has an en-suite and down the hallway, you will find two further bedrooms and a large sized family bathroom. These homes are built with plenty of storage including a large cupboard under the stairs as well as two full length storage cupboards upstairs.
This spacious four-bedroom passive-solar homes will enjoy low-energy performance beyond the already stringent requirements of modern Building Regulations. Fitted with a 4.5 kW array of photovoltaic panels to provide a supply of free electricity, which gets diverted to the hot-water tank when not otherwise being used; advanced technology also recovers and uses heat from shower wastewater. Designed and built to inherently minimise the requirement for heating energy, through improved airtightness and increased wall and loft insulation, this new home is heated using clean advanced infra-red technology.
This home is finished to the exceptionally high standards for which Gusto Homes are applauded. Locally sourced, high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout include a Chris Sharp kitchen with A rated appliances, luxury bathrooms, a paved terrace and large garden, as well as a garage plus additional car-parking space
The property is purchased Freehold.
Location - Collingham - This highly desirable property combines all the attractions of a country lifestyle in a sought-after village, whilst offering a wide range of activities and amenities plus easy access to the many attractions of nearby cities, market towns and open countryside.
Dimensions - 1953-sq feet (182-sq metres) of living space, laid out as follows:
Living/Dining - 6.03m x 5.04m (19'9" x 16'6") -
Kitchen - 3.74m x 3.21m (12'3" x 10'6") -
Study - 4.64m x 3.72m (15'2" x 12'2") -
Cloak Room - 2.16m x 2.00m (7'1" x 6'6") -
Utility - 2.96m x 1.80m (9'8" x 5'10") -
Master Bedroom - 4.25m x 4.06m (13'11" x 13'3") -
Ensuite - 2.33m x 1.20m (7'7" x 3'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 4.72m x 3.05m (15'5" x 10'0") -
Ensuite 2 - 2.70m x 1.63m (8'10" x 5'4") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.47m x 2.98m (11'4" x 9'9") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.21m x 3.03m (10'6" x 9'11") -
Family Bathroom - 2.70m x 1.97m (8'10" x 6'5") -
Garage - 3.69m x 6.2m (12'1" x 20'4" ) -
Agents Notes - Please note that these floor plans, dimensions, the position, size of the position and size of doors, windows, appliances and other features are approximate only as taken from Architects plans.
BrochuresPlot 32 Collingham.pdf
Brook Lane, Collingham, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Collingham Station0.2 miles
- Swinderby Station2.4 miles
- Newark North Gate Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Formed in 2018, The New Homes Agent is Lincolnshire's first dedicated new home agent and our creation is rooted in vast experience in dealing exclusively with developer clients. In light of the shortcomings of "traditional" agency methodology, we wanted to develop an altogether different approach. It's one which enables us to operate with a razor-sharp focus on the new homes market, and to embrace and enhance the very best elements of the newly emerging online model. We understand that buyers
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30207647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The New Homes Agent, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.