Cawdor Drive, Glenrothes
- Situated in a cul-de-sac within the popular Caskieberran area of Glenrothes
- Terraced villa
- Lounge with open plan dining area & kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom
- Gas central heating (new boiler 2018), double glazing & new roof (2018)
- Front & rear garden ground with outbuilding
Entrance to the property is via a wrought iron gate and over a pathway leading to a upvc main door with an opaque glazed panel which opens into the lounge with open plan dining area.
Lounge with Open Plan Dining
18' 11'' x 10' 2'' (5.76m x 3.10m)
The lounge and dining area are open plan, features French doors leading out into the garden, a front facing window and a main door with an opaque glazed panel also leading out into the front garden. Fitted carpet, three ceiling light points, two radiators, tv point and ample power points. Fifteen paned door leading into hallway.
The hallway which incorporates an entrance porch area, features a main door with glazed panel, front and side facing windows, allows access into the lounge open plan dining area, kitchen and incorporates the staircase leading to the upper level. Tiled floor, ceiling light point and two radiators.
14' 5'' x 6' 0'' (4.39m x 1.83m)
The kitchen features a front facing window and incorporates both wall and floor mounted units with built-in space for appliances, work surfaces over and a sink unit. Tiled floor, ceiling light point and ample power points. Through access leading into the hallway.
Staircase and Upper Hallway
The staircase and upper hallway features two rear facing windows on the top landing and allows access into both bedrooms, bathroom and incorporates a built-in cupboard. Fitted carpet and ceiling light point.
13' 2'' x 10' 6'' (4.01m x 3.20m)
This bedroom features a front facing twin window. Fitted carpet, ceiling light point, radiator and ample power points. Fifteen opaque paned door leading into the hallway.
11' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.40m x 2.92m)
This bedroom features a front facing window and a built-in cupboard which also house the combi style central heating boiler. Fitted carpet, ceiling light point, radiator and ample power points. Fifteen opaque paned door leading into the hallway.
The bathroom features two rear facing opaque glazed windows and incorporates a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a bath with wall mounted shower and curtain rail over. Tiled floor, ceiling light point and chrome radiator/towel rail. Door leading into the hallway.
The front garden ground is enclosed by hedging with a wrought iron pedestrian gate, is laid lawn, pathway, mature plants and shrubs. The rear garden ground is enclosed by fencing and wall with wood pedestrian gate and is laid to a paved patio, paving, mature plants, bushes and shrubs with a brick garden shed and cold water tap.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Cawdor Drive, Glenrothes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Markinch Station2.6 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station3.0 miles
- Cardenden Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof. RE/MAX First has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Service As It Should Be
- Residential Sales
- Residential Lettings
- Independent Mortgage Advice
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9635439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.