Howley Gardens, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
- An extended and spacious family home
- Detached garage and driveway
- Sociable kitchen/dining space
- An opportunity to update and make your own
- A desirable residential location
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to the master
- Fitted with privately owned solar panels
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed
- Kitchen/dining room and utility room
- Offered chain free
Stepping into a welcoming entrance porch, the natural light flows beautifully to the entrance hall through the floor to ceiling windows. The dual aspect sitting room has been extended to the rear to create a spacious family room which also offers pleasant views over the private rear garden and terrace. The dining room is open plan through to the kitchen, an essential space for most families and for those who enjoy a sociable kitchen space. The kitchen is fitted with a range of neutral coloured cabinets with marbled effect worktops and a range of integral appliances. Offering more of those beautifully private garden views, the kitchen is a fantastic size and ideal for those who are looking for a sociable kitchen space with room to dine and that all important utility room too.
Upstairs, all four bedrooms lead from the landing in addition to the family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from two double fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Whilst the family bathroom and en-suite shower room would benefit from a modern update, this again provides an opportunity to finish this home to your own exacting preference and taste.
Outside, the enclosed rear garden is beautifully private. Thoughtfully landscaped with artificial grass and mature tropical trees, the dining terrace provides the ideal place to enjoy the privacy and immaculate setting. The gate to the rear allows pedestrian access to the driveway to the rear of the property which allows space for off-road parking and vehicular access to the detached garage which also benefits from a personal door to the side. The property also benefits from Solar panels fitted to the rear elevation.
So much space to offer and so much potential to update this home to your own taste and style, viewing is essential...
Howley Gardens, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oulton Broad North Station1.7 miles
- Lowestoft Station2.0 miles
- Oulton Broad South Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5howley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.