Lady Bettys Drive, Fareham, PO15
- 6 Bedroom detached house
- Detached double garage
- Sought after area of Whiteley
- Select development of three properties
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Well-presented throughout
- Planning permission approved for further oak frame out building (Ref. 18/00682/HOU)
- Three reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/diner
On approach you enter the property through a double glazed door into a generous entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor landing and doors to principal rooms. The ground floor accommodation then consists of a WC, study, formal dining room, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner and separate utility room. On the first floor there is a stunning galleried landing plus five double bedrooms including the master bedroom with re-fitted ensuite with underfloor heating and a separate fitted family bathroom. On the second floor is a further double bedroom plus ensuite shower room. Spanning approximately 2600 square feet the property is well presented throughout and offers versatile living across three floors.
Outside; The property can be found set back at the end of a no through road as part of a select development of just three properties. To the front aspect is a generous block paved drive way offering off street parking for multiple vehicles plus a detached double garage with light and power. The property also has a larger than average garden which wraps around the rear and side of the property. Adjacent to the property is a paved patio and the remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with some mature trees to the rear. To the side of the property Planning Permission has also been granted to build a further detached oak framed out building. (Ref. 18/00682/HOU)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Lady Bettys Drive, Fareham, PO15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station0.9 miles
- Bursledon Station2.7 miles
- Fareham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
A family firm you can trust.
Chapplins Fareham is a "family run" firm of independent estate agents opened in January 2002 by Clive Bryant and Beverley Green. Clive & Beverley have worked in estate agency since the late 80's and have a wealth of expertise in the industry.
Chapplins as a group have five offices across the south including Fareham, Havant, Waterlooville, Liss and Bordon. They are all run as separate cost centres and are owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCF200519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chapplins Estate Agents, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.