Cramlington, NE23 6YB
- Help to buy available
- Unique and standout design
- Biggest house type on this site!
- Integral garage
- Close to local amenities
- Perfect for those who enjoy entertaining
- Unique design
- Fantastic walks in surrounding areas
- Perfect for those who love the outdoor lifestyle
- High level of specification as standard
Upstairs are four double bedrooms, one with ensuite, and a large family bathroom.
EVERYTHING IS CLOSE AT HAND
Located on the edge of Northumberland and North Tyneside, Cramlington is a modern town with a history dating back to the 12th Century. Just nine miles from Newcastle city and five miles from the picturesque North East coast line, Cramlington offers the perfect location to enjoy both city & country life.
St Paul's Place is a boutique development of 19 new homes to appeal to a wide range of buyers, including families, first-time buyers and commuters, with a mix of three bed semi-detached and three and four bedroom detached, some properties will have an attached or an integral garage.
Cramlington, NE23 6YB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station0.4 miles
- Northumberland Park Metro Station4.6 miles
- Palmersville Metro Station4.7 miles
About the development
St Paul's Place
- A boutique development of 19 new homes
- A mix of three bed semi-detached and three and four bedroom detached properties
- Just nine miles from Newcastle city and five miles from the picturesque North East coast line
- Contact Advance Northumberland Developments for more information
Here at Ascent Homes our passion is to create quality houses which make you feel right at home. We have hand-picked some stunning locations from beachfront to contemporary urban living to idyllic rural settings in order to create unique homes which complement and enhance each of their individual surroundings.
Arch is the company behind Ascent who are responsible for the construction of our new homes, already well established within Northumberland for creating and enhancing communities t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLOT891011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascent Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.