Bwlch, Brecon, LD3
- Guide price £375,000-£400,000
- Modern kitchen with Beacon views
- Low maintenance garden with views over the Usk valley
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom and additional shower room (with WC)
- Former function room
- Off road parking
- Cellar accessed via an outside hatch
- Opportunity for an Annex (subject to permissions)
- 2772 sq ft of accommodation
Converted pub, now an ideal family home in the heart of a Brecon Beacons village. Substantial accommodation (2772sq ft) with further income potential
The property was sympathetically converted from a pub some fifteen years ago and retains a host of original features. The two main reception rooms feature open fireplaces and exposed brickwork. There is also a large space (formerly the function room and currently used as a gym) which could be used in a variety of ways. For example:
conversion to holiday let (subject to permissions), separated from the main house to form an annex or use as a generously proportioned home office. The ground floor also has two WCs - one in the former function room and one in the utility room. There are four good sized bedrooms on the first floor with a family bathroom and a separate shower room with WC. Outside, there is allocated off-road parking for up to two vehicles. To the rear of the property, the low maintenance garden benefits from lovely views. There is also the possibility of creating direct access from the road, if desired (subject to planning). This gorgeous property is situated in the heart of the Brecon Beacons in the very popular village of Bwlch with its easy access to Brecon, Crickhowell and Abergavenny. Bwlch is a vibrant village and close to good schools. This is a wonderful opportunity to make an amazing home, complete with possible business potential and should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bwlch, Brecon, LD3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ebbw Vale Town Station8.0 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3776918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.