Wilton Place, Highams Park
- Two Double Bedroom
- Purpose Built
- Moments Away From Highams Park Station
- Private Balcony
- A Short Walk to Local Amenities
- Long Lease
- Excellent Condition
Drivers will be pleased to know you have off street parking, and you can be on the North Circular in around five minutes.
IF YOU LIVED HERE…
You'll be stretching out in over 900 square feet of living space, unusually generous for London apartment living. Your capacious lounge totals an impressive 210 square feet in its own right, with a striking statement wall and cosy plush carpet underfoot. From here you can access your private balcony - it's an elevated solace for those much needed moments of morning and evening contemplation.
Next door your kitchen's smartly finished with rich dark engineered hardwood underfoot and matching countertops atop the pastel green fitted cabinets. You also have an integrated stainless steel oven with matching hob, splashback and extractor hood. Both bedrooms are substantial doubles, smartly finished with more grey carpet underfoot. Finally your bathroom's a sleek, stylish affair in white and slate grey.
Outside, and Highams Park station is almost literally on your doorstep, around 100 yards away on foot. From here you can be whisked directly to Liverpool Street in just twenty four minutes. Alternatively, Walthamstow Central is just two stops and five minutes away, for the Victoria line. If you're looking to get some nature under your feet, Highams Park itself (known locally as 'The Highams Park') is just under fifteen minutes away and is home to the Highams Park Lake, man made in the late 1800s.
- You've got some handily generous fitted storage in the hallway, large enough to be used as a walk in wardrobe.
- The lease is long enough not to cause you any renewal worries.
- Current or prospective parents will be pleased to know that you have fourteen primary/secondary schools in a one mile radius, all rated 'Good' or 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
Lounge/ Dining Room - 4.23m x 4.65m (13'10" x 15'3" ) -
Balcony - 1.76m x 3.93m (5'9" x 12'10" ) -
Bathroom - 1.84m x 2.51m (6'0" x 8'2" ) -
Kitchen - 4.53m x 2.01m (14'10" x 6'7" ) -
Bedroom - 3.45m x 3.52m (11'3" x 11'6" ) -
Bedroom - 4.65m x 2.77m (15'3" x 9'1" ) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER..
"We have loved living here, its ideally situated for the station and local amenities meaning you do not have to rely on a car. The flat is really well insulated so we rarely have the heating on during the winter months."
BrochuresBrochureWilton Place, Highams Park
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Wilton Place, Highams Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.1 miles
- Woodford Station1.6 miles
- Wood Street Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Stow Brothers.
Established in 2014 in Walthamstow, at the heart of one of London's most diverse and energetic boroughs, we've since expanded to a second location in the neighbouring area of Wanstead and it's surrounds, and now a new third office located in Highams Park, also covering Chingford and Woodford, where our drive and enthusiasm to make The Stow Brothers the best estate agent throughout East London continues.
We believe that selling, buying, letting or rent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30211431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E4. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.