Lea Bridge Road, London, E5 9SQ
- 4th & top floor duplex
- Flooring throughout
- Overlooking park & southerly views to Canary Wharf
- Lower deposit needed
- Spacious - 88 sq m/947 sq ft
- The easy, flexible way to buy
- White gloss kitchen with appliances
This brand new, spacious and well-specified 2 bedroom duplex apartment benefits from a good size terrace overlooking a park. Our homes offer a modern, sustainable living choice, finished to provide a tasteful, neutral canvas...ready for you to add your own, unique signature.
Shared ownership is the easier way to have a home of your own, rather than just renting with no return. You buy the financial share that works for your budget and pay a low monthly fee to us for the bit you haven't bought. You need a smaller deposit, as it's based on the price of the share you buy, rather than the full value. And, just like owning outright, when you want to move on you simply sell your share for its market value at that time. Or, when you're ready, you can buy more shares...until it's all yours.
You can initially buy between 25-75%, according to what you can afford. Some round-number examples, based on a home with a full market value of £585,000:
30% share = £175,500 (Your 5% deposit would be £8,775; your monthly mortgage £772* and your monthly fee £938 = £1711/month)
40% share = £234,000 (Your 5% deposit would be £11,700; your monthly mortgage £1030* and your monthly fee £804 = £1834/month)
50% share = £292,500 (Your 5% deposit would be £14,625; your monthly mortgage £1287* and your monthly fee £670 = £1957/month)
60% share = £351,000 (Your 5% deposit would be £17,550; your monthly mortgage £1544* and your monthly fee £536 = £2080/month)
It really works, with hundreds of thousands of people across the country having already bought their home this way.
Our experienced, professional team is here to ensure that things go as smoothly as possible. Call us 9-5 Monday-Friday, or email us anytime, to discuss how it could work for you.
*Based on a mortgage rate of 3.75% and term of 30 years. Please note, rates and criteria vary. A service charge is payable in addition to the above.
Lea Bridge Road, London, E5 9SQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapton Station0.2 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.6 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.8 miles
About the development
- Brand new, spacious and well-specified 2 bedroom duplex
- Clapton Overground station nearby
- Leisure amenities of Hackney and Stratford are close by
- Hackney Marshes a short walk away
- Contact Islington and Shoreditch Housing Association Limited for more information
Islington and Shoreditch Housing Association (ISHA) is a community and neighbourhood-based housing association managing and developing quality affordable housing for people in North and East London, and building more homes in Hackney, Islington and Waltham Forest. We are a major provider of truly affordable housing in North London, with over 2,400 homes.
ISHA consists of Islington and Shoreditch Housing Association, with Urban Style Ltd as a subsidiary. We also incorporate Lien Viet hou
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference test37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Islington and Shoreditch Housing Association Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.