Fenny Lane, Meldreth, Royston
- COMING SOON!
- Single story 1745 sq ft barn conversion.
- Open plan space with bespoke hand built kitchen and living room areas.
- Beautiful feature log burner.
- Car parking/ hard standing for two vehicles.
- Wired as a smart home.
- Rear garden with patio area.
- Completion expected for spring 2021.
COMING SOON! Situated close to the centre of this South Cambridgeshire village, an opportunity to purchase a unique single story barn conversion which is currently under construction in a rural farm yard setting by BBA Developments LTD of Royston. The property is due for completion in spring 2021.
Situated close to the centre of this sought after South Cambridgeshire village an opportunity to purchase a single story barn conversion which is currently under construction by BBA Developments LTD of Royston. The property is situated in an idyllic rural farm yard setting within walking distance of a popular countryside pub/ restaurant. Meldreth is a sought after South Cambridgeshire village offering all essential amenities including local shop, primary school and mainline railway station. The property is also conveniently situated within easy access of the market town of Royston and city of Cambridge which both offer a great range of shopping and educational facilities, along with mainline railway stations with fast and regular services to London.
Front Door To:
With under floor heating, spiral staircase to first floor leading to bedroom four/ study. Vaulted ceilings.
With under floor heating. Window to front. Door to en-suite.
White suite. Vaulted ceilings. Under floor heating.
Under floor heating. Window to courtyard. Vaulted ceiling.
White suite. Under floor heating.
Under floor heating. Window to court yard. Vaulted ceiling.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Living Area
Large open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area with sliding doors leading to the garden. Vaulted ceiling. Bespoke hand made kitchen including integrated fridge, freezer, oven, hob and dishwasher. Under floor heating. Attractive wood burner in the living room as a room divide.
Doors to outside. Bespoke handmade units. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Vaulted ceiling.
With landing and door to:
Bedroom Four/ Study
Radiator. Vaulted ceiling.
Outside space will include rear garden with patio area. Enclosed front garden. Driveway with parking for two vehicles.
The property will be wired as a 'smart home' for the purpose of future proofing. If interested please talk to us about our smart home packages which will include Audio visual, Security, Lighting and Networking. You can pick and choose the package that works best for you. Should you decide to do this at a later date the property is pre-wired and ready for installation when you are! The property will also be sold with the benefit of a PCC (Professional consultant certificate). Warranty companies barely issue warranties on barn conversions and the PCC will keep any potential lender happy as well as give the new owner peace of mind that their properties are structurally covered for six years. It basically acts like a warranty but is backed by the architect and their insurance. 99% of lenders are happy to accept a PCC in place of a new build warranty. Properties will be connected to mains water and sewage. Heating and hot water will be supplied via an eco friendly Air Source Heat Pump.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Fenny Lane, Meldreth, Royston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meldreth Station0.7 miles
- Shepreth Station1.6 miles
- Foxton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Royston William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Royston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN107352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.