Templeton SA67 8SL
- Solar Panels
- Fibre optic connection to property
- Integrated Fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Sought After Location
- Choice of kitchen units for reservation off plan.
- Energy Efficient Property
- 10 Year Warranty
The property has oil fired central heating and is conveniently situated for the popular towns and villages of Narberth, Tenby and Saundersfoot.
Templeton SA67 8SL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narbeth Station2.3 miles
- Kilgetty Station2.6 miles
- Saundersfoot Station3.2 miles
About the development
- Set in the heart of Pembrokeshire
- Templeton is on the doorstep of numerous outlets and areas for relaxation
- Only a stones throw away from Templeton is the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Ideally situated in close proximity to the popular seaside resort of Tenby
- Well connected to the larger towns
- Historic heritage charm
It is essentially a business with a social purpose. The fact that its earnings will be covenanted to the parent company (The ateb Group) for the express purpose of re-investment in the affordable housing.
Since 2013 Mill Bay have developed just under 200 homes across Pembrokeshire and have an ambitious development program planned in South and West Wales over the coming years.
At Mill Bay we put our heart and soul into our developments from initial design stage all the way through
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheBeaufort. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mill Bay Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.