Siskin Close, Burgess Hill
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom has an En-Suite
- Stunningly Presented Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Double Garage
We welcome to market this beautiful four bedroom detached family home. Stunning presentation throughout and with access to a double garage. This property has easy access to the A23/M23 which is ideal for commuters and is within walking distance of the town centre.
This beautiful detached family home is stunningly presented throughout and offers ample living space. The property is located on Siskin Close just off Jane Murray Way which borders the western side of Burgess Hill and provides access to the A23/M23 commuter corridor. Burgess Hill has a range of amenities to offer with a selection of restaurants, pubs, cafes and supermarket such as Waitrose. Burgess Hill Train station lies just south of the town centre and provides direct links to both London and Brighton.
Downstairs starts in the entrance hall which has built in storage and a cloakroom. To the right lies the spacious lounge which has a bay window to the front and French doors out to the rear garden. The kitchen/diner also provides access to the rear garden via bi-folding doors. The kitchen is fitted with a double electric oven, an integrated dishwasher, a washing machine, a breakfast bar and there is space for a fridge/freezer.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from a built in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three both have French doors to the front and rear of the house and bedroom four has a storage cupboard. The landing space offers further storage.
The rear garden has a patio and a decking area as well as a lawn. There is a pathway to the garage door and side access to the front of the property. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Lounge 22' 11" x 11' 11" ( 6.99m x 3.63m )
Kitchen/diner 24' 3" x 11' 11" ( 7.39m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Siskin Close, Burgess Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burgess Hill Station1.1 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.5 miles
- Hassocks Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Burgess Hill Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Burgess Hill
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH105165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.