North Road, Liff, DD2 5SQ
- Entrance canopy
- Feature bay window
- Open plan kitchen family dining
- Flexible spaces for a home office
- Laundry room
- French doors to garden
- Master bedroom en-suite
- En-suite facilities to bedrooms 3 and 4
- Wardrobe to master bedroom
- Single Garage
Complementing an elegant lounge with a bay window, and featuring French doors and a separate laundry room, the kitchen and dining room forms a natural hub for family life. A private shower room shared by two bedrooms means that three of the four bedrooms have en-suite facilities, and the master bedroom also has built-in double wardrobes.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.656 x 5.272 metre
- FamilyDining - 5.14 x 3.444 metre
- Kitchen - 3.761 x 3.444 metre
- Laundry - 1.634 x 1.961 metre
- WC - 1.805 x 1.263 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.656 x 4.155 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.852 x 2.196 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.748 x 4.145 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.935 x 1.503 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.935 x 3.381 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.237 x 3.488 metre
- Bathroom - 2.715 x 1.974 metre
North Road, Liff, DD2 5SQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Invergowrie Station1.9 miles
- Dundee Station4.2 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053220000004_4_29_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.