New Homes Off, College Road, Malvern, WR14
- High Specification Brand New Homes
- Exclusive Site
- Prime Great Malvern Address
- Double Garage and Off Road Parking
- Stunning Views Over College Buildings And The Severn Valley
- Register Your Interest Now
Two New Homes On An Exclusive Development In A Prime Location Close To The Centre Of Great Malvern With Stunning Views Over Malvern College And Across The Severn Valley. Built To A High Specification Including Luxury Hatt Kitchen, Underfloor Heating To The Ground Floor, Three Reception Rooms, Five Bedrooms, Four Bathrooms, Double Garage And Off Road Parking. Prices Start From £925,000. Call To Register Your Interest
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "TBC"
Energy Perfomance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (TBC).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Malvern Office, Tel:
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request.
John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is freehold.
New Homes Off, College Road, Malvern, WR14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Malvern Station0.6 miles
- Malvern Link Station1.6 miles
- Colwall Station2.0 miles
About the agent
John Goodwin is a firm of Independent Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents offering comprehensive local representation on the borders of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire. Established in 1981 business has grown in size and reputation and now has offices in Ledbury, Colwall, Malvern and Upton-upon-Severn.
The firm specializes in the sale and letting of residential property but also deals in commercial sales and lettings, auction sales and furniture/antique sales.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Goodwin FRICS, Malvern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.