Poplar House, Phoebe Street, Salford
- Two bedroom duplex apartment
- Two bathrooms
- Available Now
- Easy access to Motorway
- Local shops & amenities on doorstep
- Close to Salford Quays
- **£300 Off First Month Rent**
Excellently located right beside the highly-desirable Salford Quays, which not only boasts some superb bars and restaurants but is also home to the renowned Lowry Theatre and Outlet Store, Ascend are pleased to offer this modern and stylish two bedroom duplex apartment for rent in Ordsall.
This apartment offers excellent facilities at a modest price tag. Offering a high-specification along with tonnes of natural light throughout, this two bed duplex is the perfect blend of practicality and style which would suit a working professional or couple down to a tee. The living spaces are very well-crafted and features a good sized lounge leading into an open plan kitchen - equipped with an integrated cooker and extractor fan. Moving through the apartment, it also boats a large double bedroom and luxury family-sized bathroom with overhead shower. The second bedroom is a double and there is also a separate W/C. The apartment also benefits from a private balcony.
This home is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger PLC, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience.
Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer long term, flexible tenancies. Upon move in you will have a dedicated Property Manager so no more having to speak to somebody different each time you contact us!
Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third-party organisations including Property Mark and the Property Ombudsmen and in line with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, have disclosed their tenant fee schedule which can be viewed through the link titled Grainger PLC Tenant Fee Schedule 2019 below.
BrochuresGrainger PLC Tenants Fee Schedule 2019Poplar House, Phoebe Street, Salford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Poplar House, Phoebe Street, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Anchorage Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Salford Quays Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Harbour City Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so
ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30213516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend , Manchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.