Catherine Place, Westminster, SW1E
- Beautiful Georgian building
- Courtyard Setting
- Moments From Buckingham Palace
- High specification
- Excellent transport links
- 512 Sqft
- Second Floor
- Flooded in Natural Light
This building has been refurbished throughout and comprises of four apartments, all with generous sash windows, oak strip flooring, Siemens appliances, engineered quartz worktop and ceramic tiling to the bathroom.
This second floor apartment comprises of a bright, open-plan living and dining area with luxury fitted kitchen, a spacious bedroom which overlooks the quiet inner courtyard, and a modern bathroom. A bespoke oak-veneered storage unit separates the living area and the bedroom.
Catherine Place is a peaceful street which has been designated by Westminster City Council as the central of a distinct Character Area and is located just moments from the many cafes, shops and restaurant of Victoria Street and Cardinal Place, and is a short stroll to Belgravia (0.8 miles), Pimlico (0.9 miles) and St James Park (0.4 miles).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Catherine Place, Westminster, SW1E
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James's Park Station0.3 miles
- Victoria Station0.3 miles
- Green Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
MyLondonHome, founded in 2002, is an award-winning and NAEA accredited estate agency in Central London. We adhere to many guiding principles and values that we consider in every action we take as a business, which has seen us win a wealth of awards and produce tremendous growth.
We pride ourselves on operating as a specialist Central London estate agents, our vast knowledge of London and the property market provides us with the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NSN170285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.