BH18 TUDOR ROAD, Broadstone
- *** CLICK VIDEO TOUR BUTTON TO WATCH YouTube VIDEO OF THIS HOME ***
- In Need Of Some MODERNISATION & IMPROVEMENT
- Currently Arranged As 2 APARTMENTS | Home & Income Potential
- Potential To Create GORGEOUS FAMILY HOME
- Fantastic CENTRAL BROADSTONE Location
- 4 1st Foor BEDROOMS | 2 BATHROOMS
- Original CHARM & CHARACTER Throughout
- Detached DOUBLE GARAGE | Plenty Of PARKING
- Walking Distance Of CENTRAL BROADSTONE SHOPS & AMENITIES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN | Sole Appointed Selling Agents
Urban & Country Homes. An exceptionally rare opportunity to acquire a large semi detached character home set within walking distance of central Broadstone. This bespoken property, having been a cherished home for many years is now in need of modernisation and affords significant scope for improvement and possible extension [roof conversion].
The property would make a fantastic family home and thus would offer 4 bedrooms [1st floor] complemented by 2 large reception rooms with the potential for an open kitchen/breakfast room at the rear. The roof void is significant in size, and subject to the relevant planning permissions / buildings regulations being sought, has conversion potential.
In order to create a more usable garden, the double garage would need to be re-positioned and brought forward to free up the garden space that the current double garage currently occupies. The neighbouring property have made a superb job of making the most of the outside space; this could be replicated.
The property is currently arranged as 2 apartments; although the property remains on 1 title. The ground floor affords 1 double bedroom, large lounge, kitchen and bathroom. The 1st floor offers 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom with separate WC. Although reverting the property to one single dwelling would appear straight forward, the current arrangement may suit an investor or buyer seeking home and income potential.
The house occupies an enviable position within just a few hundred yards of ever popular Broadstone centre with its diverse range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Urban & Country Homes have been instructed to sell this property by way of INFORMAL TENDER. All offers must be with Urban & Country Homes no later than 12 noon 11th December 2020. For further information about this process or to view the house please call .
BH18 TUDOR ROAD, Broadstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamworthy Station2.8 miles
- Poole Station3.0 miles
- Parkstone Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Urban & Country Homes is built around our reputation. Our clients are at the centre of all that we do and we have an acute understanding that reputation drives us forward.
We specialise in selling and letting property across the BH postcode conurbation. Employing local people with deep family roots in the local communities. We have a real passion for the wonderful place that we call home. Urban & Country Homes are experts in selling, not just the bricks and mortar of your home, but the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUDORRD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Country Homes, Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.