Old Shoreham Road, Hove, BN3
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- SOUTH FACING BALCONY
- Large family bathroom
- En suite bathroom
- Extremely desirable development
- Sought after location in the heart of Hove
- Underfloor heating
- Allocated parking space
- Third floor apartment
GUIDE PRICE £425,000- £450,000
This modern development is situated in one of the city’s most desirable areas, Hove Park. This iconic location is central to both Brighton city centre and hove city centre making this area easily accessible throughout the city. This development is adjacent to Hove park, close to all local amenities and has excellent commuter links via the A27 or Hove mainline station.
Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer you this desirable development situated in the heart of Hove- Goldstone Crescent, Park House. Upon entering these modern apartments, yours is situated on the 3rd floor accessible by a lift or stairs. Entering the apartment your eyes are first met with your spacious hallway that guides you to your open plan living kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has all integrated appliances including washing machine and fridge freezer. This open plan space allows plenty of light through your doors that lead out to your SOUTH facing balcony. Moving further through, the property your bathroom is an exceptional size with a bath standing shower. Your two spacious double bedrooms are light and airy and one of which includes a modern en suite shower room.
This property has many fantastic features, including views over Hove, gas fired underfloor heating, allocated parking space, beautiful communal gardens and your private SOUTH facing balcony.
An apartment in this development are rare to come by and will not be available for long, viewing is highly recommended
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Old Shoreham Road, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.3 miles
- Aldrington Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18494580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.