Elmete Drive, Roundhay, Leeds
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Undercroft Garage
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Easy Walking Distance To Roundhay Park
This superb home includes an open plan kitchen/diner fitted with high spec integrated appliances and a stylish central island creating a perfect sociable space for families and entertaining. The living room has patio doors leading out onto the garden, and a skylight lantern style window allowing for an abundance of natural daylight to fill the room. The master bedroom must be viewed to be truly appreciated, with a dressing area, skylight window, patio doors and an en-suite shower room. There are also two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally, there is a driveway to the front leading to an integral under-house double garage. To the rear is a lawned rear garden with stone borders.
The property is on the doorstep of leafy Roundhay Park which offer many recreational amenities including parkland walks, lakes, and sports grounds. Elmete Drive is also within close walking distance of a local nursery and Roundhay Primary School, as well as extensive amenities on Oakwood Parade, including restaurants, bars, cafes, and a variety of shops, a library and iconic Oakwood Clock which hosts a popular monthly Farmers Market. Regular public transport services are available on Wetherby Road which provide access to the city centre and surrounding areas including Wetherby, and the outer Ring Road is also close by, providing access to the business centres of Harrogate, York and Bradford and the A1-M1 link road for those commuting further afield.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Elmete Drive, Roundhay, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station2.3 miles
- Leeds Station3.3 miles
- Burley Park Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR202518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.