Canary Wharf's new district, Canary Wharf, London E14 9SB
- New Show Apartment Available to View
- Warmer Colour Palette
- Exposed Wall Feature in Selected Apartments
- 3 main transport links within minutes walking distance: Jubilee Line, DLR & Crossrail
- Located on Canary Wharf's 128 acre private estate
- Double height ceilings on terrace space.
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
typologies, each with its own distinct characteristics.
The spiralling top of the building includes the Bay apartments. At these levels the orthogonal geometry of the apartment planning interfaces with the implicit curved form of the building creating the opportunity for double height balconies with exceptional views. Their design is focused on maximising light and the views across London.
The dramatic form created from the three overlapping floor plates provides an elegant termination to a building of such complexity.
The selected finishes bring substance to the larger luxurious apartments at these levels borrowing from their form and texture from, but not imitating, the architecture of the building.
The apartment interiors deliver a complexity and surprise that complements One Park Drive's powerful exterior form, as well as creating a sense of calm and a luxurious intimacy.
The interiors focus on natural materials and finishes throughout with special attention being paid to the tactile surfaces. The three typologies so powerfully expressed in the exterior architecture have their own distinct yet harmonious personalities.
One Park Drive celebrates its communal spaces. Spread across the ground and first floors, they are all fully integrated into the life of the building and positively engage with its surroundings.
The reception, concierge, lounge, library and cinema are all on the ground floor. The first floor houses the exclusive health club including a 20-metre pool, gym, studio space and spa. Dramatic floor-to-ceiling glazing invites stunning views across the surrounding parks, gardens and water.
Canary Wharf Group's careful stewardship of the private Canary Wharf Estate over the past 30 years has made it one of the safest, connected, best maintained and most vibrant districts in the capital. And now the most exciting evolution in the Estate's history has begun - the creation of the new residential district.
It will be a neighbourhood of green spaces and waterside boardwalks. A neighbourhood that's both an oasis of calm and one of the most well connected in Europe. A neighbourhood where it will be just as easy to grab the essentials of daily life as it will be to take in live music or theatre. It will be a local neighbourhood with all the benefits of being part of a private Estate.
- Located on Canary Wharf's 128 acre private Estate
- The first residential building by Herzog & de Meuron in the UK
- A full suite of residential amenities over two floors including private cinema and state of the art gym facilities
- Outstanding location surrounded by parks and waterways
Canary Wharf's new district, Canary Wharf, London E14 9SB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.3 miles
About the development
Canary Wharfs new neighbourhood, Wood Wharf
- 23 acres brownfield site which lies immediately east of the Canary Wharf private Estate
- 8 acres interconnected public spaces and gardens
- 5 million sq. ft. mixed-use development
- 2.6 million sq. ft. residential space
- Up to 3,600 new homes with up to 25% affordable housing on site
- 2.1 million sq. ft. office space
Canary Wharf Group plc has overseen the largest urban regeneration project ever undertaken in Europe, designing and building more than 17m sq ft of London real estate, which now houses local and international companies and renowned retailers.
The Canary Wharf Estate is a major retail destination comprising around 1m sq ft across five shopping malls, including the award-winning leisure development, Crossrail Place, housing one of London's most stunning roof gardens. It also has world-cl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OPD_3404new2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Canary Wharf Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.