Springbank Road, Sandyford
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available September 2021 - £75pppw
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Close proximity to local shops and cafes
- Easy access to city centre
- Walking distance to Osborne Road
- Double glazing throughout
- Gas central heating
- Within minutes walk of Jesmond Dene
The apartment itself briefly comprises of, spacious lounge, a modern kitchen, three double bedrooms as well as a stunning bathroom with claw foot bath tub.
This property also benefits from gas central heating, private rear yard, and on street permit parking.
To arrange your viewing appointment call Bridgfords without delay.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Springbank Road, Sandyford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Jesmond Metro Station0.4 miles
- Manors Station0.8 miles
- Byker Metro Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000472582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.