Lansbury Avenue, London
- PLANS PASSED FOR EXTENSION/DEVELOPMENT
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE SIDE PLOT
- LEAN TO /UTILITY AREA
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- CHAIN FREE
- REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
Exciting opportunity to purchase this four bedroom semi-detached property in a central location close the A406 and A10 intersections. Additionally the North Middx Hospital is within walking distance and the main line Silver Street train station is close by.
The property itself is set on a large plot and the current vendors have had plans passed for a large side extension to create a sizable family home.
Currently the property offers four bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, separate utility room and ground floor bathroom. There is easy off road parking and a large side garden where the development potential lies.
Once developed the property will offer five bedrooms with two first floor bathrooms, and an additional large family room /lounge
Plans are available for inspection. Being offered chain free viewing is highly recommended.
LOUNGE 16' 3" x 13' 6 mAX" (4.95m x 4.11m)
KITCHEN/DINER 19' 9" x 10' 10 Max" (6.02m x 3.3m)
UTILITY ROOM 13' 1" x 5' 7" (3.99m x 1.7m)
BATHROOM 5' 8" x 5' 10" (1.73m x 1.78m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 9" x 10' 4" (4.19m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 00" x 10' 4" (3.66m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 2" x 8' 11" (2.79m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 8" x 6' 4" (3.25m x 1.93m)
WC 6' 00" x 2' 8" (1.83m x 0.81m)
Brochures(S1) 4 Page Lands...
Lansbury Avenue, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Silver Street Station0.4 miles
- White Hart Lane Station0.6 miles
- Edmonton Green Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We are an exciting team who offer a complete and professional service based on the most successful selling tool: genuine experienced staff with a personal touch.
Our high profile Market Square offices are centrally located offering convenience for both vendors and potential purchasers. Your property will be featured on all the leading websites, alongside our own high profile website and prominent office window.
Our Lettings team are passionate about delivering a first class servic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103410000871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Estate Agents (S.E.) Ltd, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.