Bridge Street, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34
- A stunning riverside home
- 50ft private mooring
- Five bedrooms, all with en-suites
- Stylish open plan living designed to exacting standards
- A focal property within a historical town
- A versatile layout of spacious proportions
- Off-road parking, car port/garage and electric car charging point
- Private, vaulted master suite
- A prominent town centre location
- Riverside garden, contemporary courtyard and roof garden
Stepping into the property, the stark contrast of the modern open plan rear elevation is immediately apparent by the vast amount of natural light that fills the house through the skylights within the tall ceilings and the wide array of bi-folding doors. The kitchen is simply stunning, fitted with a range of bespoke walnut inspired cabinets and Corian work surfaces, the large island unit takes centre stage of this room providing the perfect focal point of the view to the illuminated courtyard and an essential feature for those who enjoy a sociable kitchen. The open plan flow leads from here, round to the dining area and begins to open up those enviable river views whilst allowing a versatile arrangement to suit a variety of different preferences. Whilst boasting open plan proportions, the sitting room has retained a distinctive cosy feel, a place to recline and enjoy the wood burning stove and original wooden beams in contrast to the wintery river views. The riverside snug is the perfect place to unwind, again soaking up more of the beautiful scenery this room is an ideal alternative as further flexible family accommodation. Leading back towards the kitchen, the laundry room is another essential space fitted with a range of cabinets and space for all washing appliances. A real feature and key additional lifestyle element, the sauna was a perfect addition to this space and beautifully highlights the contemporary courtyard opposite.
A second staircase leads from the inner hallway here, rising to the distinctive master suite. A real indulgence in style, the vaulted master suite position allows the ultimate privacy from the main house, complete with walk-in closet the en-suite has been beautifully finished with a dark chocolate palette which contrasts perfectly against the wealth of natural light that floods this suite. Beyond the vaulted glass doors in the master suite lies the decked roof garden, another thoughtful addition made by the current owners to take full advantage of the scenery surrounding this home. Leading separately from the original staircase within the body of the original house you will find four more double bedrooms all boasting their own en-suites and sympathetically designed to capture the essence of the era this home originally dates back to.
Outside, the river garden terrace is simply delightful, allowing space to dine and enjoy the seasonal views throughout the year. The private mooring here extends to approximately 50ft just before the cast iron bridge which dates back to 1884.
The tandem length garaging allows space for off-road parking and also benefits from an electric car charging point.
An exquisite home which demonstrates a true masterclass in style and design which simply must be viewed...
Bridge Street, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station0.4 miles
- Brampton Station4.8 miles
- Somerleyton Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Theship. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.