Grane Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
- Attractive stone terraced
- Two Bedrooms + Loft Room
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Combi Gas Central Heating
- Conservatory to Rear
- Pleasant Aspect to Rear
- No Chain
- Popular location
- Patio Garden to Rear
- E.P.C. Rating ' D '
Entrance Vestibule -
Lounge - 4.42m x 4.11m (14'6" x 13'6") - Open grate fire set in stone built fire surround. Exposed beams to ceiling. Laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen - 4.45m x 3.73m (14'7" x 12'3") - Range of fitted white wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit. Complementary worksurfaces incorporating breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Lean To Conservatory - 4.09m x 2.01m (13'5" x 6'7") - UPVC Construction. Ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor -
Landing - Generous sized landing with staircase leading to second floor.
Bedroom - 3.96m x 3.61m (13'0" x 11'10") - Inbuilt robes into chimney breast and alcoves.
Bedroom 2 - 2.95m x 2.64m (9'8" x 8'8") - Inbuilt robes. Wardrobe housing combi central heating boiler. Lovely open views to rear over surrounding countryside/allotments.
View To Rear -
Bathroom - 2.64m x 1.37m (8'8" x 4'6") - Three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, hand washbasin and low level w.c. Complementary fully tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
Second Floor -
Loft Room - 3.76m x 3.51m (12'4" x 11'6") - Velux window. Stripped pine flooring. Eaves store.
Outside - Garden forecourt to front. Garden to rear with pleasant open aspect over surrounding countryside/allotments.
BrochuresBrochureGrane Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Grane Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Accrington Station4.0 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station4.2 miles
- Entwistle Station4.3 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agency with an unrivalled reputation for customer service. Established in 1990
Weale & Hitchen offer a comprehensive, residential sales service covering north Manchester, Bury, Tottington, Greenmount, Holcombe Brook, Ramsbottom, Harwood, and Rawtenstall.What we can offer you.
- COMPETITIVE SELLING FEES
- FREE VALUATIONS - we offer you a free valuation carried out by an experienced and knowledgeable member o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30214943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weale & Hitchen, Holcombe Brook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.